Monday 3 September 2007

How I Deal with My Another Boring Sunday...!!

I woke up around 9..actually I woke up much earlier....but pakse my mata to tido sampai kul 9...Planned to go to the office and finish up some errrrrrrrrrr...unfinished works...took my shower...put on some decent clothes (decent: shirt with longer sleeves matched with longer pants) tempek some bedak, trace some kohl around my slanted eyes..(Well, lately, I dont go anywhere without putting on the eyeliner, I feel nude..see how well-tailored my inferiority complex is ~sigh~)

Done with colour-my-face- kononnya routine, I put on my tudung...pastu dan-dan tu la hujan!!! Hurmmmm..nampaknye alam wont let me waste my precious Sunday at the office..so I ended up being flat on my back again...reading a novel...tak sedar when I dozzed off into the state of unconciousness...

My better half rang me..we talked and talked like 10 minutes..then, tried hard to get back to my state of unconciousness but terribly failed... yerlaahhh, I've been sleeping like 3 hours..cemana nk tido lagih...

I managed to angkat my lazy bum from the cozy bed of mine.....I counted my steps out of my enchanted room....looking for something to eat..nobody's around..opened the fridge...Hurm...ade ready-to-use bawang, blended cili kering, frankfurters, cauliflower, red chillies (they will never go anywhere near my digestive system..they are for colouring purpose only because, I will carefully pick them, and placed them at the edge of my plate).. Maggi goreng sound yummy(caution: yummy is for my tastebuds only, to others..my yummy is not recommended, because It sometimes may turn out to be YUCKYYY)..

campur everything in a wok....kacau...kacau...kacau...Walllaaaaa..dah siap... a plate of pathetic-looking maggi goreng...and the taste...patheticly salty..but still yummy for my about-to-dying-of-famine stomach...!!! I'll make a bad cook!!! ~sigh~

0 Pings!!: