Tuesday 4 September 2007

FROM FRENDSTER

1)Single, Taken, Crushing, or
Flirty?
~ Taken but Flirty....poyo!!

2) Are you happy with where you are?
~ where? Not Really

3)Anyone cheated on you before?
~ Well.. I am one easily got cheated person..

4) Have you ever had your heart
broken?
~ Sadly Yessss..

5) Do you believe that there are
certain circumstances where cheating
is ok?
~ depends

6) Have you ever talked about
marriage?
~ I dont really talk.. I nag about marriage!!

7)Have you ever wanted kids?
~ Thats one good reason for the nagging (ref: no 6)

8)How many?
~ 3 maybe..Insya Allah

9) Would you consider adoption?
~ depends

10) If someone liked you right now,
would you want them to tell you?
~ tak payah laaa..but if there's any..I'd love to say TQ!!

11) Do you want someone you can't have?
~ NOpe

12) Who do you like right now?
~ Tuan Hasrul

13) Do you believe in celebrating
anniversaries?
~ not really

14) Do you want to be with someone
right now?
~ yes...YESSSSS..YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

15) Have you ever wished you could
have someone but you couldnt?
~ dont have to...

16) Have you ever broken someones
heart?
~ I dont know..but if I did..I'm sorry..I didnt do it on purpose..

17) What would you say about your
most recent ex?
~ ex? Frens are forever..aight?

1 Pings!!:

13may said...

oOOOoooOooOoo....

hahha :D