Sunday 12 April 2009

4 a.m in the morning

nope, its not about my favourite Gwen's number...its about me..

last night (or early morning) I woke up drenched in sweat...
nights are so hot lately... thanks to mr mosquitoes and family, because the mosquito net we have been using make the heat to be more intolerable...
experienced preggers told me that its a normal thing to deal with such heat during few final months of pregnancy.. what to do..i'll go with the flow...

i tried to shut my eyes ..tried to off to dreamland again..but the heat really made me uncomfortable... so silently crawled out of the bed, grab my towel....and had my shower at 4 in the morning... pukul 4 pagi tuh...sejuk la plak..lps tu baru bleh tido...nyaman giler!

ader tak preggers out there yang menghadapi tahap kepanasan dan perpeluhan cam aku?

pastu ada org kacau, katanya bau bath syampoo tu made me so irresistable..(oppsss..too much info!)

1 Pings!!:

the shoeaholic mummy said...

memang betul bila preggy nih body temp totally crazy! sejak aku preggy nih mmg tak penah aku rasa dpt tidur puas. asik terjaga tengah malam sebab kencing + kepanasan. nak2 pulak area shah alam nih panas nyer semacam skek. ekon ada tp aku jenis tak tahan. nanti mulalah pedih hidung.

mandi malam2/pagi2 buta tak elok actually untuk kita and also the baby, sekali sekala ok but jgn selalu. but apa aku buat minimize my nightwear and tgh2 mlm lari tidur sensorg kat atas settee dpn tv he he