Saturday 18 August 2007

Why Do I Love Thee?

1) For lending me your shoulder when i fell asleep in the middle of a movie I make you watch with deadly threats..
2) For never forget to smile after i throw you my unruly tantrums.
3) For making me laugh even on my very bad hair day...eventhough my bad day is never about the hair
4) For never letting me left broke during our zillionth time visits to MINES..
5) For being honest with me when I looked hideous with pink eyeshadows..
6) For trusting me with your online bank account, sending the TAC number to my handphone and you dont even know the password
7) For making me feel beautiful even when people are looking..eventhough we both know damn well that I am not
8) For letting me cry my heart out when i feel like it
9) For addressing my parents as PAK and MAA even I address yours as Pakcik and Makcik
10) For keeping your voice down when I putting mine way too high
11) For letting me bite your shoulder while you are driving when I feel like to
12) For asking me to cook for you, which you know damn well I do badly at cooking
13) For putting on the white shirt again and again because you know I like it
14) For asking me to iron your shirts eventhough its likely you will have to iron them again
15) For holding my hand while driving on bz roads - its dangerous for both you and me..but still it makes me feel special
16) For making me feel sexy during my time of the month
17) For letting me to take your shirt for myself eventhough you never wear it n you love it
18) For letting me eat the very last scoop of your favourite dishes.

0 Pings!!: