Saturday 25 August 2007

My Frens Should Know

That:

1) I'd likely to finish up my works last minutely, so I hate it when ppl give me last minute job..(simply bcos I need to finish mine..)
2) I hate the facts that I hate ppl who cracks stupid jokes while I am competing with time...given last minute job means its the time to be dead serious..
3) I love gamelan and instrumental...something that sooths your eardrums..not things that will tear them apart
4) I do not fancy colourful things...it makes my eyes dizzy...pening mata mak!! (Like this post)
5) I hate it when ppl keep asking me to repeat what I've said, just bcos they didnt pay attention in the first place (cemana nk jd cikgu nih)
6) I dont fancy slow moving creatures
7) I do badly at cooking, but seriously I will never let anyone dear to me dying of famine..
8) I'd likely will edit this post a few times becos of the colours (refer no.4)
9) I love it when the boss is not in
10) I need a new set of wardrobe...n handbags n shoes.. and a credit card..preferably one without my name printed on it..
11) Aku tak suke org tak punctual..I terribly hate waiting!!!

Seems like I am a lady with annoying attitudes!!

0 Pings!!: