Thursday 26 July 2007

Hurt!!!

All I need to do is be strong!!...make myself bz...and ignore the pain...its not easy..but it worth trying!!!

I should focus more on something that doesnt give me more chances of getting heart-attack.yesss.. all these thinkings will give me heart attack..in just a matter of minutes!!! I'm not putting the blame on anyone..its me...pikir byk sgt mende remeh temeh...

I'm sick of late nite cries...that caused my eyes bubbled up like a balloon the next day...life is hard...and i never knew that being happy is not easy anymore!!

and saper kate sakit gigi tuh sakit, i went thru this sakit gigi...and i survived (pop up some painkillers..and boom..back to the happy mode)...but this sakit hati.. i dont know wether i can stand it any longer!!! maybe this is the so-called silent killer..and its killing me!!! slowly and painfully!!!

0 Pings!!: