Monday 23 July 2007

Built -in Lie-Detector

Frens keep saying that they can read me like a book.. I am a little too predictable.. I dont take that as a compliment.. I'm not a book.. and i dont want to be one!!

I blush when i want to lie... and that's not cute...its everything but cute!! I want to be good at lying...well..i know damn well that lying is not good n sinful.. but i want to be good at it..bcos at times, we need to lie ( ampunkan aku YA ALLAH)..but maybe my skin is too thin, or the blood veins are too near to the surface...so i blush when i breath my first word...ppl are supposed to be good at lying..eventhough they dont want to be a lie expert.. and my very own face is my very own built-in lie-detector..huh..~sigh~

I'm sick of " Ahh..come onlaa Era..aku bukannye kenal ko setahun dua..aku dah kenal kenal ko lama..tak payah la nak bohong aku" or "hah..bohongla tuh"(my fiance always says this)..I hate that!!!

Urghhhhh...

0 Pings!!: