Saturday 28 March 2009

Its A Secret No More

last night, mama and ayah went to see uncle doctor.they wanted to take a peek on me..huh..peeping toms!
i was sucking on my thumb when uncle doctor put cold gel on my mama's tummy..at first, i dont have the idea why he did that..but when uncle dr started to run some kind of device on mama's tummy, weird images appeared on the screen near them..i heard mama called ayah to see that weird images..it was me!!!..mama looked happy..i can feel that!

suddenly, uncle doctor pointed at my birdy! i tried to hide that..shame on you, uncle!
oh that's why he ran that device on my mama's tummy..mama was glad..she said she is right..she always have the feeling that she's carrying a boy..

so now, it is not a secret anymore..on the way back i heard mama told ayah not to call me Ibee anymore..its too jambu... thats true ayah... i need other names..manly name! i want to grow up a macho man like u!

5 Pings!!:

13may said...

cograts!

:)

Cikgu Era said...

13 may : thank you

meeza said...

wah..hebatnye.Boleh jadi sinchan ni

the shoeaholic mummy said...

babe, aku pun boy jugak! dah ada ke belum?

the shoeaholic mummy said...

missed one word lah pulak..

ko dah ada nama untuk baby boy ko ke?

aku actually tak kesah boy or girl janji cukup sifat but ofkos ler hubby aku boy, boleh geng dgn dia!