Tuesday 3 March 2009

I Want My Momma..

Huhuhuhu.. It's not that my husband doesn't give his best to help me...but being near to somebody who has gone through this very same experience (nine times!!) might have sumthing or sum very-very useful advices...

my aching back is killing me...my knees are not helping either.. I think, they still cannot get used to the sudden burden I put on them lately...( I was 53 kgs before and gained about 10 kgs in 2 months time).. They must be shocked...things get worse when I'm performing my solah...its quite hard to get into standing position after the sujud..

about my momma...now I learn to appreciate her so much more... I was a bigmouth before..I'll try to be aware of my words (and my tone) when I talk to her... I dont want to push out another 'me' out of me...

2 Pings!!:

shidah said...

kak era!!!!
hihihi....k.era pn ada blog ea??
ala....ciannyer dier kna tinggal jer ngn tn. hasrul....x pe, nanti shida tlg ckp ngn boss ea?:D
tp........kna ada upah tau kak...
kak, x takut ker tdo sorg2????????

Cikgu Era said...

shida: aik..cemana bleh terjumpe nih..hahahhahah
tu laaa..asik kene tinggal je..maunye tak takut...!!! tapi telan jer laa..nk wat cemana? bgtau boss tuh..suh gi hantar org lain..shida ker..! hahhaha