Friday 15 June 2007

Tug-of-War

This is not about sukaneka..its about a ring..my new ring i got during the engagement ceremony..yess..i'm talking about my cincin tunang..sometimes it annoys me to hell..it keeps on tugging on any clothes i went near..let alone my own baju..rosak abis baju..asyik tertarik-tarik..

but looking at the bright side..its like a silent reminder....its like that its trying to tell me that its NOT about me only anymore..its like " hey..lady..you're attached to somebody of your chose...so behave...you are carrying the names of two families now!!" *tug*tug*

so cik sulong...like it or not...no more bf angkats or wutsoever..!!! No more tepuk tampar with just any guys anymore... be more like a lady (huh..in your dream)**am i creating an alter-ego here?**

Quote for the day..(yess..from now on...there will be quotes to end a post, just to make me read more)

~if u want something u have never had, you have to do something you've never done~ aiyooo..already forgot who said this...

sulong's signing out with a motivational sigh

0 Pings!!: