Saturday 14 February 2009

hi gentle readers,

i am 22 weeks today..momma seems to be a little restless..
i didnt mean to kick her..but it is a small world in here..
everytime i move, i accidently kicked her..
but she likes to disturb me whenever i stop kicking her.. i think she loves me kicking and wiggling this way..

i think my ayah is not around for the time being because i didnt hear him talking to momma's tummy (to me) for quite a while.. he loves talking to me..he said that he cannot wait to see me..
me too ayah... i cant wait to see you too..

momma said i should give my ayah some lovely kicks to his face (while he's talking to momma's tummy) so he will know that i am listening..
but i couldnt do that..that is not appropriate..isn it?

oklah.. it is time for me to tickle my momma again..i am sure she is waiting for my wiggles..
mmuahsssss

~ibee~

5 Pings!!:

13may said...

:)

take care

Cikgu Era said...

tq

e d a y u a t e h said...

hai lil ibee..
i cant wait 2 see u 2..
muahhzz from ur auntie,KAK NOOR..:D
do call me dat nme when u see me later k..
hua3..

Cikgu Era said...

siti noor: huh..auntie..tapi suh panggil kakak..! apedaaaa!

Anonymous said...

jeles la tuuuu..~~!! :p