Friday 25 May 2007

The Faces of My Heartbeats 2 - Ezham









Haaaa..this is Ezham..the youngest of nine..two years old and shares his birthdate with my my dad..
Tonnes of hugs n kisses for him...sayang die seketat dunia (like dunia pun bleh ketat if you can see my love for him)..love the giggles...I miss him so much...tak banyak bunyik sgt like his sister Ellya...all he does every is gelak n senyum.. n not to forget "nangis"...

Ezham n the bike...bukan basikal die pun..a lil cousin of mine (and his) punye..berebut!! This pic was taken on petang raya 2006..still in his maroon baju melayu.. I bought that...so hensem!!!!
Gambar latest...punye la hitam..dah pandai main kat halaman..sesedar je ada kat halaman..itu yg hitam abis tuh!!!
Gambar die n Ellya..sebab 2-2 gelap gelita..2-2 pun tak nampak rupe..


0 Pings!!: